Wave Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the members and friends of people in Wave on EMS

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» S> STUFFZ for mercedes and stuffz
[Notice] Regarding the purchase of Cash items with NX cash others ( Nexon Game Card, Wallie-Card, Mo EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 8:53 am by TacoTamer

» Ignorance Forum, we moved :O
[Notice] Regarding the purchase of Cash items with NX cash others ( Nexon Game Card, Wallie-Card, Mo EmptySat May 12, 2012 7:47 pm by Pepsi

» Anyone got contact to MrFlapsie
[Notice] Regarding the purchase of Cash items with NX cash others ( Nexon Game Card, Wallie-Card, Mo EmptyFri May 11, 2012 7:32 am by Zinjie

» Going 200 [03-05-12] 22.00
[Notice] Regarding the purchase of Cash items with NX cash others ( Nexon Game Card, Wallie-Card, Mo EmptyFri May 04, 2012 8:29 pm by Raleb

» 2 Questions!
[Notice] Regarding the purchase of Cash items with NX cash others ( Nexon Game Card, Wallie-Card, Mo EmptyThu May 03, 2012 9:00 pm by Pumba

» game smokeydk (sharjeel) is playing
[Notice] Regarding the purchase of Cash items with NX cash others ( Nexon Game Card, Wallie-Card, Mo EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 11:53 pm by marle

» BAM!
[Notice] Regarding the purchase of Cash items with NX cash others ( Nexon Game Card, Wallie-Card, Mo EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 7:44 pm by Charma

» Now really bye guys
[Notice] Regarding the purchase of Cash items with NX cash others ( Nexon Game Card, Wallie-Card, Mo EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 7:14 am by Raleb

» Application to TheEnd: DEADHOMIEZ
[Notice] Regarding the purchase of Cash items with NX cash others ( Nexon Game Card, Wallie-Card, Mo EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 1:56 am by HitOfDestiny

Top posting users this month
No user

[Notice] Regarding the purchase of Cash items with NX cash others ( Nexon Game Card, Wallie-Card, Mo

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Zinjie
Pink Bean
Pink Bean
Zinjie

[Notice] Regarding the purchase of Cash items with NX cash others ( Nexon Game Card, Wallie-Card, Mo Empty
PostSubject: [Notice] Regarding the purchase of Cash items with NX cash others ( Nexon Game Card, Wallie-Card, Mo   [Notice] Regarding the purchase of Cash items with NX cash others ( Nexon Game Card, Wallie-Card, Mo EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 6:52 pm

Maplers,

To avoid further confusions regarding this issue we have listed up the Cash items below, which can only be purchased
with NX cash others! With every new added Cash shop item we will update the below list in case there are restricted items
included which are only purchaseable with NX cash others!

Follow link below:
http://forum.nexoneu.com/NXEU.aspx?g=posts&t=581211
Back to top Go down
Sunderz
Ninja
Ninja
Sunderz

[Notice] Regarding the purchase of Cash items with NX cash others ( Nexon Game Card, Wallie-Card, Mo Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Notice] Regarding the purchase of Cash items with NX cash others ( Nexon Game Card, Wallie-Card, Mo   [Notice] Regarding the purchase of Cash items with NX cash others ( Nexon Game Card, Wallie-Card, Mo EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 9:33 pm

Just buy Paysafecards? You can buy them online and you get the rite NX.

Btw I cant see the link, because Im IP banned from the forum xD
Back to top Go down
Pepsi
Red Dragon
Red Dragon
Pepsi

PostSubject: Re: [Notice] Regarding the purchase of Cash items with NX cash others ( Nexon Game Card, Wallie-Card, Mo   [Notice] Regarding the purchase of Cash items with NX cash others ( Nexon Game Card, Wallie-Card, Mo EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 10:01 pm

xD

I started making a list like that to post on the forum... at least there is one now.
Back to top Go down
http://www.waveems.com
raice
White Tiger
White Tiger
raice

PostSubject: Re: [Notice] Regarding the purchase of Cash items with NX cash others ( Nexon Game Card, Wallie-Card, Mo   [Notice] Regarding the purchase of Cash items with NX cash others ( Nexon Game Card, Wallie-Card, Mo EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 12:37 am

Sunderz wrote:

You can always download "hotspot shield" and turn it on.
That way you will pass right through your ip bann for anything:)
Back to top Go down
Sunderz
Ninja
Ninja
Sunderz

PostSubject: Re: [Notice] Regarding the purchase of Cash items with NX cash others ( Nexon Game Card, Wallie-Card, Mo   [Notice] Regarding the purchase of Cash items with NX cash others ( Nexon Game Card, Wallie-Card, Mo EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 1:07 am

raice wrote:
Sunderz wrote:

You can always download "hotspot shield" and turn it on.
That way you will pass right through your ip bann for anything:)

I know but nexon sucks anyways, not really useful information on the forum so I guess its better this way. More time to do other things Very Happy!
Back to top Go down
Charma
Dragon Egg
Dragon Egg
Charma

PostSubject: Re: [Notice] Regarding the purchase of Cash items with NX cash others ( Nexon Game Card, Wallie-Card, Mo   [Notice] Regarding the purchase of Cash items with NX cash others ( Nexon Game Card, Wallie-Card, Mo EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 3:41 am

You can get pay safe card online? WHERE?
Back to top Go down
Sunderz
Ninja
Ninja
Sunderz

PostSubject: Re: [Notice] Regarding the purchase of Cash items with NX cash others ( Nexon Game Card, Wallie-Card, Mo   [Notice] Regarding the purchase of Cash items with NX cash others ( Nexon Game Card, Wallie-Card, Mo EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 7:22 am

I buy it from this site: Online Paysafe

I pay €0.45 more but I get it instant Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Notice] Regarding the purchase of Cash items with NX cash others ( Nexon Game Card, Wallie-Card, Mo   [Notice] Regarding the purchase of Cash items with NX cash others ( Nexon Game Card, Wallie-Card, Mo Empty

Back to top Go down

[Notice] Regarding the purchase of Cash items with NX cash others ( Nexon Game Card, Wallie-Card, Mo
Page 1 of 1