Wave Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the members and friends of people in Wave on EMS

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» S> STUFFZ for mercedes and stuffz
Apply EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 8:53 am by TacoTamer

» Ignorance Forum, we moved :O
Apply EmptySat May 12, 2012 7:47 pm by Pepsi

» Anyone got contact to MrFlapsie
Apply EmptyFri May 11, 2012 7:32 am by Zinjie

» Going 200 [03-05-12] 22.00
Apply EmptyFri May 04, 2012 8:29 pm by Raleb

» 2 Questions!
Apply EmptyThu May 03, 2012 9:00 pm by Pumba

» game smokeydk (sharjeel) is playing
Apply EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 11:53 pm by marle

» BAM!
Apply EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 7:44 pm by Charma

» Now really bye guys
Apply EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 7:14 am by Raleb

» Application to TheEnd: DEADHOMIEZ
Apply EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 1:56 am by HitOfDestiny

Top posting users this month
No user

Apply

Go down 
+10
TacoTamer
Sunderz
Raleb
Pepsi
gruumsch
Pyrhic
CIap
raice
Zinjie
BabyDj112
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
BabyDj112
Kino
Kino
BabyDj112

Apply Empty
PostSubject: Apply   Apply EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 9:15 pm

IGN - NighSword (NightWolf11)
Level - 102
Class - White Knight (UA)
Name - André
Age - 16
Country - Norway
Gender - Male

I heard a bit of Wave but idk how atm, I'm Pretty sure Wave is Nice because i talked whit most of the people in there Very Happy got friend's from wave now, I'm using you'r Gfm to chat whit them, get help how to build up my skills verry good Very Happy really thx to Clap.

I'm a Fast lvler if i want ^^ if not i can be a little lazy and just chill and talk whit friend's, i will say I'm not that good in merch or get Godly equips.

Give yourself points from 0 to 5 (5 being high, 0 being low) at the following things:
Training speed - 2-3/3
Equips - 2/3
Maple-knowledge -3-4/5
Talkativeness -3/4
Cash Shoppy -2/3

Stats of your Equips ? - Right now I am using a 7x miracled 90 sword 131att, pretty good i guess. A clean UA helm XD, with 10+ stats. A Clean 100 overall. 21Str earrings i think it was. clean cape. some UA shoes. A belt 15Dex . lvl 17 Evolving Ring. 27atk Bwg.

I'm Really sorry if this isn't enough, i hope this is better then last apply :3 Whould be really nice if u come to you'r Gfm and talk whit me if you need more info about me. Cool
Back to top Go down
Zinjie
Pink Bean
Pink Bean
Zinjie

Apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apply   Apply EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 9:32 pm

I assume your applying for Wave, and if I'm right Wave is 149+
Your 102 Smile

TheEnd is 80+

So are you applying to Wave or TheEnd?
Back to top Go down
raice
White Tiger
White Tiger
raice

Apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apply   Apply EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 9:40 pm

I won't vote yes for this apply........
the apply is made on like 2-5 min max...
And i also thought you should have waited more than 1 month to apply again, so this is way too early.

I vote no for both Wave and TheEnd.
I'm only gonna look on the apply if it's good enough to even wanna read:p
Back to top Go down
BabyDj112
Kino
Kino
BabyDj112

Apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apply   Apply EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 10:14 pm

Then probably ThEnd Zinie :3
Raice if my apply was so bad, and you mean i need to wait 1month i really want to talk in you'r Gfm later today Smile
Back to top Go down
Zinjie
Pink Bean
Pink Bean
Zinjie

Apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apply   Apply EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 10:31 pm

If you show me that you will be able to get 150+ in a fair time! Smile
Fair time will be around, from now to the 5-10th next month.

Then I'll vote YES for TheEnd Smile
So you have to prommis me that, to keep my yes vote Smile

And I do really like you, your verry kind.

Back to top Go down
CIap
White Duck
White Duck
CIap

Apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apply   Apply EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 11:40 pm

Of course I vote yes. I like him very much, and we have talked a lot together, and did dojo a couple of times Razz I think that he will get to a high lvl in no time, and still be nice and such. I think that he will be a good member, and he has potential to become really pro :p
Back to top Go down
http://I-likeCookies.net
Pyrhic
Golden Pig
Golden Pig

Apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apply   Apply EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 12:04 am

Personnaly, i'd lean more towards no. The original apply says alot about someone as a person and their intentions/views and yours didn't put you in a good light. Granted, the English is a little better than the previous but could be better. Equips are nothing special, although you pulled that charecter up 102 reasonably quickly. Apply still looks like it was made in 5 minutes.
Had the apply been to Wave it'd be a straight no from me, but I guess TheEnd is more of a chance to prove yourself.

Also, what are your previous Maple experiences or charecters on either ems or other clients? You rated your in-game knowledge as '3-4/5', I guess as far as games go, MS is about as simple as it comes and so quick to pick up, but that suggests you'd been around a while.
Back to top Go down
BabyDj112
Kino
Kino
BabyDj112

Apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apply   Apply EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 12:33 am

Zinie 150+ kinda hard but, i will try my best at last reach 120-130+ Wink
Back to top Go down
gruumsch
Husky
Husky

Apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apply   Apply EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 1:09 am

BabyDj112 wrote:
Zinie 150+ kinda hard but, i will try my best at last reach 120-130+ Wink

This isn't really what we are looking for, 120-130+ could be your goal for next week/month. The reason why TheEnd exists is to try out people and give them the chance to grow and get into wave. So if you get in TheEnd, we expect that you grind sometimes and reach the requirements for wave. This should be easily done in a few months instead of years.

I'm leaning towards no at the moment. Also because of the other arguements previously stated. But if you train to 120 and apply again next week, this would show that you put some effort in it and you can get a yes from me.
Back to top Go down
Pepsi
Red Dragon
Red Dragon
Pepsi

Apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apply   Apply EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 1:16 am

This is an application for TheEnd otherwise it wouldn't be in the bit for TheEnd applications using the template for TheEnd applications.

I would vote yes on TheEnd because he seems to be interested in the guild and has already spent a bit of time in our fm getting to know some of the people.
Back to top Go down
http://www.waveems.com
gruumsch
Husky
Husky

Apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apply   Apply EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 1:32 am

Pepsi wrote:
This is an application for TheEnd otherwise it wouldn't be in the bit for TheEnd applications using the template for TheEnd applications.

I would vote yes on TheEnd because he seems to be interested in the guild and has already spent a bit of time in our fm getting to know some of the people.

I had a different view on TheEnd. I thought these people should become usefull for the guild one day. And if he's planning to get like 130 in about a year, that doesn't seem very usefull.
If this doesn't really matter, he can a get a yes from me. If everyone says he's nice, I believe it.
Back to top Go down
Raleb
Dragon Egg
Dragon Egg
Raleb

Apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apply   Apply EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 2:01 am

I remember talking to you at the Gfm the other day. I thougt that your really nice and i actually now get what you meant with the "im legal when it comes to sell nx" thing. I'm gonna vote YES For TheEnd. Good luck grinding! Very Happy. Oh and btw guys, do you have to make an apply for Wave if your already in TheEnd and wanna join wave? :3
Back to top Go down
Sunderz
Ninja
Ninja
Sunderz

Apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apply   Apply EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 2:29 am

You guys say all the time its to short, but the apply template for TheEnd is shorter then the one for Wave. Maybe you all should look how it looks like.

I wont vote now, I really like to talk with people before I vote. Im 90% of the time semi-afk in the guild fm.
Back to top Go down
Pepsi
Red Dragon
Red Dragon
Pepsi

Apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apply   Apply EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 2:44 am

If your in TheEnd and you want to move to wave you don't have to, you still have to meet the requirements and talk with me first though.

If he said 120-130 in a year then no but I didn't see him say that anywhere. I think that he should easily be able to do it in about a month (100-120 are the worst levels until 170+).
Back to top Go down
http://www.waveems.com
Zinjie
Pink Bean
Pink Bean
Zinjie

Apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apply   Apply EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 2:57 am

150+ till 10th next month sounds easy Smile
If you wanna keep my yes, then I would love
To see you in lvl 150 Smile

With LHC you can make 150+ by only leeching
when your 117 Smile

I really do like you as I said, but we wanna grow,
And I see good potential in you!
Back to top Go down
raice
White Tiger
White Tiger
raice

Apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apply   Apply EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 3:08 am

Okay if that's the right TheEnd application, then i would like to criticize the template instead:)

It shoudn't be any different, since we still need to know the same information if you ask me.
And besides TheEnd is future wave members...

And 120-130+ in 13-17 days, come on... that can be done in 1-3 days easy.
I think 150+ is only fair enough, but perhaps you should say 140+ because not everyone have time to play because of school and such, so 150+ without a pro guild will be kinda hard for TheEnd applicaters:p

And a comment to Pyrhic

I like your reply, but your wrong about it's an easy game, i have played others games to, maple is the hardest one.
You always need to be updated and maple knowledge is not only for ems, but for all servers.
We are talking math, events, hidden maps, newest equips and everything.
Yes it's easy for us, because we have played a long long time, but people i introduce to the game don't get 1-10 of it:p
I think his knowledge is more like 2 of what it could be when 5 is knowing almost everything.
Back to top Go down
TacoTamer
Husky
Husky
TacoTamer

Apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apply   Apply EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 5:16 am

i vote yes for TheEnd
if you think my reply is too short then go read what i wrote xD i wrote a ditlev reply <3
Back to top Go down
x3NiCo
Kino
Kino
x3NiCo

Apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apply   Apply EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 5:40 am

He is really a Nice people.. they sold to me and another wave member alot nx (and its safe).... i will vote yes =)
Back to top Go down
Hangas
Dragon Egg
Dragon Egg
Hangas

Apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apply   Apply EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 5:53 am

If i woldent knew andre from maple i would voted no cuz of this kind of apply
I know him for a few weeks and his a very nice dude,i really see a brite future for him in theend and soon enough he will join wave to since he lvls fast.Although when you will change guilds from theend to wave ill expect a way better apply from you.My Vote is yes for him to join.

Alex.
Back to top Go down
Pyrhic
Golden Pig
Golden Pig

Apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apply   Apply EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 5:56 am

raice wrote:

And a comment to Pyrhic

I like your reply, but your wrong about it's an easy game, i have played others games to, maple is the hardest one.
You always need to be updated and maple knowledge is not only for ems, but for all servers.
We are talking math, events, hidden maps, newest equips and everything.
Yes it's easy for us, because we have played a long long time, but people i introduce to the game don't get 1-10 of it:p
I think his knowledge is more like 2 of what it could be when 5 is knowing almost everything.

Maybe the few months I spent on Atlantica Online shifted my perception of what a 'Hard game' to pick up is, shit took me 3 months playing daily and still had people running rings around me in PvP and such. Also, I guess alot of maple's game mechanics most people generally seem not to know about/care. Maybe i'll take back what I said and change it then from being an 'easy game' to a game where 'most to all info is easily accesable'.
Back to top Go down
BabyDj112
Kino
Kino
BabyDj112

Apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apply   Apply EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 6:17 am

I'm really glad to hear YES Smile
i whould do my best from now.
Back to top Go down
Sunderz
Ninja
Ninja
Sunderz

Apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apply   Apply EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 9:29 am

I will vote a little No. A few things that I dont like from him and he could improve that later:

Cons
- His will to grind, its really easy now to grind and he should aim much higher then 120.
- His gear, good gear is what you need for bosses and easy grinds. I know this apply is for TheEnd.

Pros
- He is nice to talk with
- He will be a pally Very Happy!
Back to top Go down
Pyrhic
Golden Pig
Golden Pig

Apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apply   Apply EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 10:49 am

After consideration, I'll also go with No.

Met with Andre ealier, seemed like a nice enough guy, but also came across as distracted and unmotivated. His ambitions level-wise also dont make it up to scratch in my opinion.

Also, his gear is fairly standard stuff which is a problem for joining any future boss runs, pallies have a hard enough time as it is keeping up with other classes. There's less incentive for people to join guild runs and such where any drops would be split equally if some members can't pull their weight. [Have also heard another member say words to that effect on a seperate occasion]

Considering that no further application is needed to move from TheEnd to Wave once the level requirements are met, the impression John gave off earlier, this seems something that should be taken into consideration.

Also, I understand English is not your first language and speaking another isnt easy, but yours was a little shakey.

My 2 cents anyways
Back to top Go down
raice
White Tiger
White Tiger
raice

Apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apply   Apply EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 12:37 pm

Pyrhic wrote:

Maybe the few months I spent on Atlantica Online shifted my perception of what a 'Hard game' to pick up is, shit took me 3 months playing daily and still had people running rings around me in PvP and such. Also, I guess alot of maple's game mechanics most people generally seem not to know about/care. Maybe i'll take back what I said and change it then from being an 'easy game' to a game where 'most to all info is easily accesable'.

Well it's idk really, we all still have a lot to learn, but you are right about that if you are willing to put in the effort, then you will with time be good to find all the info needed for everything, but i find many things on the net that's wrong as well, like 50% wrong %50% right.
It's about experience and skill/brain to be able to jugde what's wrong and what's right information.

Also i'm sure there are just as many pro people in that game you mentioned as there is on ems, if not more, since many pro's on ems aren't legit.
Like chinesesoul guild, or itzmjauz and such:p

If you ask me, your jugdement about this is because, to you maple is easy, but some people CANNOT ever get good at it, remember just because YOU find it easy, that doesn't mean it is;)
I find playing guitar very easy, but others around me find it hard as .... xD

Back to top Go down
Zinjie
Pink Bean
Pink Bean
Zinjie

Apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apply   Apply EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 5:03 pm

Andre its sad you is abit lazy with grind, cause most from
Wave like you, but we can't invite nice people if they are not going
To grind to at least the reqirement we gave them.

Getting 150+ will make you usefull for the guild Smile
And you can always merch abitur meanwhile Smile
Oh and lets say you get 150, you cannot just Quit grind, Ofc we
all Got a life beside maple, so im not asking you to Quit your life Smile

Look at me, i practiece drums 4-6hours each Day + i Got school
But I'm still active in grind Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apply   Apply Empty

Back to top Go down

Apply