Wave Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the members and friends of people in Wave on EMS

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» S> STUFFZ for mercedes and stuffz
Application to TheEnd - Pokei - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 8:53 am by TacoTamer

» Ignorance Forum, we moved :O
Application to TheEnd - Pokei - Page 2 EmptySat May 12, 2012 7:47 pm by Pepsi

» Anyone got contact to MrFlapsie
Application to TheEnd - Pokei - Page 2 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 7:32 am by Zinjie

» Going 200 [03-05-12] 22.00
Application to TheEnd - Pokei - Page 2 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 8:29 pm by Raleb

» 2 Questions!
Application to TheEnd - Pokei - Page 2 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 9:00 pm by Pumba

» game smokeydk (sharjeel) is playing
Application to TheEnd - Pokei - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 11:53 pm by marle

» BAM!
Application to TheEnd - Pokei - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 7:44 pm by Charma

» Now really bye guys
Application to TheEnd - Pokei - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 7:14 am by Raleb

» Application to TheEnd: DEADHOMIEZ
Application to TheEnd - Pokei - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 1:56 am by HitOfDestiny

Top posting users this month
No user

Application to TheEnd - Pokei

Go down 
+6
HitOfDestiny
sharjeel
raice
Raleb
Hidde
Misha
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
raice
White Tiger
White Tiger
raice

Application to TheEnd - Pokei - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application to TheEnd - Pokei   Application to TheEnd - Pokei - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 5:52 am

Misha wrote:

when i said i got 1 week from school i didnt ment that will take me 1 week to get 120 from 100 i just ment that ill get 120 asap in this week Smile

and about getting Sharp eye glove i dont think that ill get 1 fast cuse i think they cost alot and im not that rich right now >_>...

Sounds great^^ and don't worry the sharp eye glove i don't even have myself yet, because 250+ cubes didn't make my gloves unique^^'
So... well just don't buy timeless/reverse weapons or overalls... and such:p
Back to top Go down
Misha
Kino
Kino

PostSubject: Re: Application to TheEnd - Pokei   Application to TheEnd - Pokei - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 9:11 am

raice wrote:
Misha wrote:

when i said i got 1 week from school i didnt ment that will take me 1 week to get 120 from 100 i just ment that ill get 120 asap in this week Smile

and about getting Sharp eye glove i dont think that ill get 1 fast cuse i think they cost alot and im not that rich right now >_>...

Sounds great^^ and don't worry the sharp eye glove i don't even have myself yet, because 250+ cubes didn't make my gloves unique^^'
So... well just don't buy timeless/reverse weapons or overalls... and such:p

so u suggest me to save money for SE gloves instead of buying better equips and all?

and btw i got epic fire staff +6%luk +3%atk rate, i just wanna know how much i can sell it for >.< and 1 can answer me?

and i got Enraged xBow,Claw can u say me the price for them too? Very Happy im just not that good at prices Razz
Back to top Go down
Pepsi
Red Dragon
Red Dragon
Pepsi

PostSubject: Re: Application to TheEnd - Pokei   Application to TheEnd - Pokei - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 11:41 am

didn't read a lot of these replies, zin can take over this one.

I don't see a reason not to give him a trial as long as he grinds. Do 1/10 th of the grinding I do and ok.
Back to top Go down
http://www.waveems.com
HitOfDestiny
Husky
Husky
HitOfDestiny

PostSubject: Re: Application to TheEnd - Pokei   Application to TheEnd - Pokei - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 12:56 pm

john u sux and you got no life that isn't a fair trade for him =°(
8D
Back to top Go down
Zinjie
Pink Bean
Pink Bean
Zinjie

PostSubject: Re: Application to TheEnd - Pokei   Application to TheEnd - Pokei - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 8:53 pm

Pepsi wrote:

I don't see a reason not to give him a trial as long as he grinds. Do 1/10 th of the grinding I do and ok.

What do you mean with "1/10 th"?
Back to top Go down
Misha
Kino
Kino

PostSubject: Re: Application to TheEnd - Pokei   Application to TheEnd - Pokei - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 10:02 pm

Hey people i got Khanjar 7 Att... but now i need 60 str >.< got 39 right now Razz
Back to top Go down
Pyrhic
Golden Pig
Golden Pig

PostSubject: Re: Application to TheEnd - Pokei   Application to TheEnd - Pokei - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 10:15 pm

Hi there Micheal, if you could please fill in the following + add some text to each section I think it would help myself and others to come to a conclusion.

Give yourself points from 0 to 5 (5 being high, 0 being low) at the following things:
Training speed -
Equips -
Maple-knowledge -
Talkativeness -
Cash Shoppy -

Stats of your Equips? - (Don't say 'Good/Bad'. Post your equips.)
-

Also future aims/ambitions and a reasonable time scale as to how long you think you'll accomplish these in
-

Zinjie wrote:
Pepsi wrote:

Also, something for Chris Smile
Back to top Go down
Misha
Kino
Kino

PostSubject: Re: Application to TheEnd - Pokei   Application to TheEnd - Pokei - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 11:40 pm

Give yourself points from 0 to 5 (5 being high, 0 being low) at the following things:
Training speed - 4
Equips - 3
Maple-knowledge - 3
Talkativeness - 5
Cash Shoppy - 0 ( i cant sms from my countrie and my parents would never give me their credit card) Sad

Stats of your Equips? - (Don't say 'Good/Bad'. Post your equips.)
-Red Pirate Top dex-1 , luk-5 7 upgrade left .
Red Pirate Pants dex-2, luk-3 7 upgrade left .
Purple Osfa Boots 2str , 3luk Pot +90mp +18 acc
Scar Helm +18 All.
Full pvp Set.
Maple Sheild +14 luk ( more 5 str ill use Khanjar +7 att)
Clean Cape
Earings +2% luk +12str
104 Att Blood Dagger.

Also future aims/ambitions and a reasonable time scale as to how long you think you'll accomplish these in- hmm and idk ill try get it asap but im not sure it will be Very fast Razz cuse it alittle hard for me...
Back to top Go down
HitOfDestiny
Husky
Husky
HitOfDestiny

PostSubject: Re: Application to TheEnd - Pokei   Application to TheEnd - Pokei - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 2:24 am

mhm your equips ain't that good your thinking but i think thats totally ok and to get nx without steal your parents credit card just go to a kiosk or a filling station where they sell handy cards most of them sell paysafecards too (i think they sell em in israel too)
but idk Smile

well raice soi rlly have to get an better base to say yes?

he seems to be really nice and he cares about his apply ;D
Back to top Go down
Misha
Kino
Kino

PostSubject: Re: Application to TheEnd - Pokei   Application to TheEnd - Pokei - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 2:27 am

HitOfDestiny wrote:
mhm your equips ain't that good your thinking but i think thats totally ok and to get nx without steal your parents credit card just go to a kiosk or a filling station where they sell handy cards most of them sell paysafecards too (i think they sell em in israel too)
but idk Smile

hmm i heard about the kiosk that sell nx but i didnt found any at my town and to move from town to town just to get it will be alill stupid...
and btw i alrdy got my Khanjar and i using it Very Happy it awsome xD
Back to top Go down
Raleb
Dragon Egg
Dragon Egg
Raleb

PostSubject: Re: Application to TheEnd - Pokei   Application to TheEnd - Pokei - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 2:37 am

Why dont you try buying some nexon cards at gamestop? Ea card contains 5k nx
Back to top Go down
raice
White Tiger
White Tiger
raice

PostSubject: Re: Application to TheEnd - Pokei   Application to TheEnd - Pokei - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 3:16 am

Zinie wrote:
Well Chris it means on danish: "bare en tiende del af hvad John han grinder, så får han ja fra john" ;D

HitOfDestiny wrote:

Well i guess that's a reason, it's up to john to decide what's valid or not:p
But i would say it's a reason, not a good one though;)

Just when you answer an application, think that you have to answer these questions:

- Why would this guy/girl be good for the guild?
- What do the guild gain from letting this mapler join?
- And last, do you see any potential in him/her and how come?:p

And ofc if he's she's nice and such Very Happy

Last edited by raice on Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Misha
Kino
Kino

PostSubject: Re: Application to TheEnd - Pokei   Application to TheEnd - Pokei - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 3:18 am

Raleb wrote:

hmm how does it work?...
Back to top Go down
Hidde
Husky
Husky

PostSubject: Re: Application to TheEnd - Pokei   Application to TheEnd - Pokei - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 3:38 am

Raleb wrote:
Not every country has GameStop stores.
i wish the netherlands had :'(
Back to top Go down
http://www.iamapanda.com
HitOfDestiny
Husky
Husky
HitOfDestiny

PostSubject: Re: Application to TheEnd - Pokei   Application to TheEnd - Pokei - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 5:15 am

raice wrote:
Zinie wrote:
Well Chris it means on danish: "bare en tiende del af hvad John han grinder, så får han ja fra john" ;D

HitOfDestiny wrote:

Well i guess that's a reason, it's up to john to decide what's valid or not:p
But i would say it's a reason, not a good one though;)

Just when you answer an application, think that you have to answer these questions:

- Why would this guy/girl be good for the guild?
- What do the guild gain from letting this mapler join?
- And last, do you see any potential in him/her and how come?:p

And ofc if he's she's nice and such Very Happy

well why did you join then? xDDDD(kidding <3)
Back to top Go down
Zinjie
Pink Bean
Pink Bean
Zinjie

PostSubject: Re: Application to TheEnd - Pokei   Application to TheEnd - Pokei - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 7:50 am

Michael, I have to be honest
Your items is verry bad unless the potential of them is crazy????

How good are you at merching?
And if i gave you a trial and a lvl you should aim for in 2 weeks to show us
your worth it.

But wanna hear how your doing with merch?
Never met a pro / good player in EMS who cant merch.
Merch is the only way.
Back to top Go down
Pyrhic
Golden Pig
Golden Pig

PostSubject: Re: Application to TheEnd - Pokei   Application to TheEnd - Pokei - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 8:16 am

I'll vote no. Baced on your lack of equips I cant see you being an asset to the guild any time soon. Also, playing nx'less will slow your rate of development down further. Everything will take longer if you cant buy store permits or x2 cards.

However, you do seem to be keen, replying to all questions quickly. If you want to get my vote to a yes, come back in 2 months+ time when you've grinded a little more + made those upgrades to equipment. If your truely as keen as you've shown, i'm sure you wont mind the wait. I look foward to seeing your progress in the future Smile
Back to top Go down
HitOfDestiny
Husky
Husky
HitOfDestiny

PostSubject: Re: Application to TheEnd - Pokei   Application to TheEnd - Pokei - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 10:37 am

Pyrhic wrote:
I'll vote no. Baced on your lack of equips I cant see you being an asset to the guild any time soon. Also, playing nx'less will slow your rate of development down further. Everything will take longer if you cant buy store permits or x2 cards.

However, you do seem to be keen, replying to all questions quickly. If you want to get my vote to a yes, come back in 2 months+ time when you've grinded a little more + made those upgrades to equipment. If your truely as keen as you've shown, i'm sure you wont mind the wait. I look foward to seeing your progress in the future Smile

well he wants to buy nx but cant find shops in his town so he will get some sometimes and i think it's not the problem lately with mtw every1 can get nx and mesos so i dont see any problems with this guy
it seems like he understood the main idea of mmorpgs he need to waste a lot of time and most ems players forgot that i mean hey john could sing you a song about 40h grinding for 1 lvl

i see a lot potential in this guy and it would be a shame if we dont invite him course he dont got the good equip now or he isn't high lvl now
i think he will do this
Wave isn't a guild who needs pro ppl to apply we make the pros Smile
and i want this guys cuz he can be some1 in this game if he dont looses his mentality
give this guy a chance!

(sry shouldnt be something against your opinion Alex i understand it too but this is what i think)
Back to top Go down
Misha
Kino
Kino

PostSubject: Re: Application to TheEnd - Pokei   Application to TheEnd - Pokei - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 6:24 pm

Zinjie wrote:
Michael, I have to be honest
Your items is verry bad unless the potential of them is crazy????

How good are you at merching?
And if i gave you a trial and a lvl you should aim for in 2 weeks to show us
your worth it.

But wanna hear how your doing with merch?
Never met a pro / good player in EMS who cant merch.
Merch is the only way.

Actually idc to merch... and i got some good stuff to sell but the problem is idk how to learn the prices for stuff and this kinda if u ask me >_>... all people i ask saying me to hang more in fm ,but it doesnt work for me >_>.. so ill try merching as i can right now...
Back to top Go down
Misha
Kino
Kino

PostSubject: Re: Application to TheEnd - Pokei   Application to TheEnd - Pokei - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 6:25 pm

Pyrhic wrote:

and yeah i know my equip kinda sux right now...
Back to top Go down
Misha
Kino
Kino

PostSubject: Re: Application to TheEnd - Pokei   Application to TheEnd - Pokei - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 6:25 pm

HitOfDestiny wrote:
Pyrhic wrote:

well he wants to buy nx but cant find shops in his town so he will get some sometimes and i think it's not the problem lately with mtw every1 can get nx and mesos so i dont see any problems with this guy
it seems like he understood the main idea of mmorpgs he need to waste a lot of time and most ems players forgot that i mean hey john could sing you a song about 40h grinding for 1 lvl

i see a lot potential in this guy and it would be a shame if we dont invite him course he dont got the good equip now or he isn't high lvl now
i think he will do this
Wave isn't a guild who needs pro ppl to apply we make the pros Smile
and i want this guys cuz he can be some1 in this game if he dont looses his mentality
give this guy a chance!

(sry shouldnt be something against your opinion Alex i understand it too but this is what i think)

thnx Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Zinjie
Pink Bean
Pink Bean
Zinjie

PostSubject: Re: Application to TheEnd - Pokei   Application to TheEnd - Pokei - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 7:02 pm

Michael, I learned myself to merch and Example, I had a break on 2month when i
came back, I learned my self all prices again, Ofc I ask friends sometimes but
I always prefer learning my own way.

If people isen't able to learn them self to merch and prices by looking by
ch1 fm1-22, ch2 fm1-3, ch3 fm 1-6 everyday.
Then it looks verry bad.

The reason why I'm critical is, the only way I see you could help TheEnd / Wave is
by growing fast. When a player don't got good items they should go for higher lvl,
that will result in better dmg.

Higher a higher lvl you could be able to help your guild way better, special at bosses even
if your dmg isen't the best you just have to learn to survive bosses.

Not saying you should hit this Lvl. but with your items, I would say Lvl. 160+.
Getting that lvl, is actually not hard if you use x2 card.

I still see alot potential in you, and your Verry kind Smile
All these things I say have nothing to do with you as person

Back to top Go down
Misha
Kino
Kino

PostSubject: Re: Application to TheEnd - Pokei   Application to TheEnd - Pokei - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 9:18 pm

Zinjie wrote:
Michael, I learned myself to merch and Example, I had a break on 2month when i
came back, I learned my self all prices again, Ofc I ask friends sometimes but
I always prefer learning my own way.

If people isen't able to learn them self to merch and prices by looking by
ch1 fm1-22, ch2 fm1-3, ch3 fm 1-6 everyday.
Then it looks verry bad.

The reason why I'm critical is, the only way I see you could help TheEnd / Wave is
by growing fast. When a player don't got good items they should go for higher lvl,
that will result in better dmg.

Higher a higher lvl you could be able to help your guild way better, special at bosses even
if your dmg isen't the best you just have to learn to survive bosses.

Not saying you should hit this Lvl. but with your items, I would say Lvl. 160+.
Getting that lvl, is actually not hard if you use x2 card.

I still see alot potential in you, and your Verry kind Smile
All these things I say have nothing to do with you as person

Nah i know i got some bad equips... but hmm i tring to merch and sell stuff... but im not doing this now cuse im pretty busy with griding Very Happy hited 110 now so.. it will take 1-2 days to 120 and then ill start merch alil (as i can) Razz
Back to top Go down
HitOfDestiny
Husky
Husky
HitOfDestiny

PostSubject: Re: Application to TheEnd - Pokei   Application to TheEnd - Pokei - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 12:28 am

chris dont let him wait anymore inv this guy >.<

he payed me to say this

NOT! xD

friends are like bananas .
-WHUT?
if you peel 'em they're dead
-OMG ARE YOU DRUNK???
nope but on drugs
- WHAT?
i drank to much.
-THE U ARE DRUNK!
nope

sooo many colours omg ~<3
Back to top Go down
Misha
Kino
Kino

PostSubject: Re: Application to TheEnd - Pokei   Application to TheEnd - Pokei - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 12:47 am

HitOfDestiny wrote:
chris dont let him wait anymore inv this guy >.<

he payed me to say this

NOT! xD

friends are like bananas .
-WHUT?
if you peel 'em they're dead
-OMG ARE YOU DRUNK???
nope but on drugs
- WHAT?
i drank to much.
-THE U ARE DRUNK!
nope

sooo many colours omg ~<3

NO i didnt paid u to say this Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application to TheEnd - Pokei   Application to TheEnd - Pokei - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Application to TheEnd - Pokei
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next