Wave Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the members and friends of people in Wave on EMS

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» S> STUFFZ for mercedes and stuffz
Maple on strike.  EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 8:53 am by TacoTamer

» Ignorance Forum, we moved :O
Maple on strike.  EmptySat May 12, 2012 7:47 pm by Pepsi

» Anyone got contact to MrFlapsie
Maple on strike.  EmptyFri May 11, 2012 7:32 am by Zinjie

» Going 200 [03-05-12] 22.00
Maple on strike.  EmptyFri May 04, 2012 8:29 pm by Raleb

» 2 Questions!
Maple on strike.  EmptyThu May 03, 2012 9:00 pm by Pumba

» game smokeydk (sharjeel) is playing
Maple on strike.  EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 11:53 pm by marle

» BAM!
Maple on strike.  EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 7:44 pm by Charma

» Now really bye guys
Maple on strike.  EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 7:14 am by Raleb

» Application to TheEnd: DEADHOMIEZ
Maple on strike.  EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 1:56 am by HitOfDestiny

Top posting users this month
No user

Maple on strike.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Pepsi
Red Dragon
Red Dragon
Pepsi

Maple on strike.  Empty
PostSubject: Maple on strike.    Maple on strike.  EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 8:50 pm

source: http://forum.nexoneu.com/NXEU.aspx?g=posts&t=479675

IMPORTANT READ THIS BEFORE POSTING

Please refrain from Flaming nexon, and pesimistic posts simply if you agree with me and you'd like to join the event post in here!

Some of you might know me as the guy which simply just can't stop complain about EMS

Oh well I decided now it's not worth just complain about things that go wrong here and I should do something about it, because EMS realy gave me much and this is my "maple home" which I just can't abandon

First of all Id like to list some things which are good to great in EMS

-Realy fast patching, EMS is the fastest patching MS this year

- We actually got the nice awesome version of Neo City, Neo tokio (Amazing Storyline!)

- Nice items such as Bunny disguise, flairgrave & Speargrave

- Easy accesable att pots (one might argue if this is good or bad^^)

- A lot of ems-exclusive chairs and frequent Chair competitions

- Hackers are beeing taken care of pretty well, atleast the "small" fishes get banned in hordes realy fast. (My gratitude to people like PepsiBandit, working dedicately to improve this game!)

So now what is commonly disliked about EMS

-The bugs

-The terrible customer care

(I'm not gonna mention hackers here because I think nexon is doing a "Okay" to good job fixing exploits as fast as possible, if I compare it to GMS, but again the lack of creaitivity(for example just temporary disable exp gained from Sheep and Zak JQ during exploit until fixed) and most of all CUSTOMER COMMUNICATION is terrible!

So what is this thread about?

This is ALL about customer care

I want to organize a "protest-action" in the FM for the following REASONABLE and EASY TO IMPLENTEND demands :

-RE-introduction of the weekly feedback, but held way more serious and it has to be uploaded STRAIGHT at a set time +/- 2hours on the same week day(Seriously why did you guys stop this? It was great, im sure you can spare 10-20minutes of your lifetime to write a short article)

-We want a Dev blog like GMS does but WAY more detailed, we want to know EVERYTHING you are up to, yes even if you're slacking for sippin some coffe we want to know your DAILY routine, what you have planed for EMS and whatever you've acomplished. This could be held monthly or be a part of the weekly feedback

-We want that you HOLD A POOL for features, items or events we'd like to have in game and ACTUALY give us them + a competition for us to invent EMS exclusive Events (They can very well be NX events like PMD)

-We want to be aware of every ongoing exploits and what ems is facing at THE MOMENT ( we will never want to have the same fiasco which we had with dupe hack)

-We want A BIG EMS EXCLUSIVE CONTENT FOR CHAOS PATCH WHICH IS DESIGNED BY US THE PLAYERS like GMS age of triumph (seriously let's show how much great than GMS we can be),Again a competition) (This might be not necessary if MSEA gets a great "exclusive" content and EMS can copy paste it fromt hem)

and last of not least

we want a TEAM of realy (dedi-)addicted player which co-operate with nexon and tell them about the needs and problems of the EMS community . I'm sure many people would do that even without wanting to be payed.

So how does this protest action look like?

I want everyone which agrees to this points to meet next saturday (8.10.2011)starting on 7 PM at our lovely guild FM CH7 FM5.

I will hold competition there and everyone will be able to get nice prices (Such as a adv pot scrolls (yes i was cubing a lot lately again :< ), some miracles and some other valuable goodies)

Competitions:

-Maple quiz (How much do YOU know about maple?)

-Tell us a nice story about you + maple! (The nice ones gain prices!)

-Punch the noobie! (Who can sucesfully punch our guild noobie? :3)

And more!

I'm hoping to see more than 100 people at the FM on this particular day so I can send screens to Nexon to make them aware on our points! And hoping they will atleast give us some of the things that I/we demand for.

So what can Nexon except from us if they would realy consider on implenting these ideas?.

Well I personaly promise to increase my NX consume to atleast 150% if they will finaly start listen to the customer again! Also I'm sure many player will return and EMS will have a lot of new players, because these days gamers lay a lot of value on Customer care)

EMS, we can do this! Lets make this game fun again! Please support me by comming to my event and also advertising it for those who don't read the forum!

This is the time for foes and friends to do something against the current situation we are in for a good future for EMS!

And yes i'm beeing dramatic much but I realy love this game and I realy want to improve this game and make it a better place for everyone, so I ask you again please support me with this because I'm sure we can achieve some change!

~This event is hosted by the Seraph Guild (Seraph.forum.st)

Kind regards

Nyzam/Ellerean
Back to top Go down
http://www.waveems.com
Angel
Snail
Snail

Maple on strike.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maple on strike.    Maple on strike.  EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 5:11 am

i doubt this will change anything XD
Back to top Go down
Zinjie
Pink Bean
Pink Bean
Zinjie

Maple on strike.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maple on strike.    Maple on strike.  EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 5:13 am

Angel <3 Razz how's your sis Very Happy?
Back to top Go down
Angel
Snail
Snail

Maple on strike.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maple on strike.    Maple on strike.  EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 5:50 am

Zinjie wrote:
Angel <3 Razz how's your sis Very Happy?

hahaha
Back to top Go down
Charma
Dragon Egg
Dragon Egg
Charma

Maple on strike.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maple on strike.    Maple on strike.  EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 6:01 am

Angel wrote:
i doubt this will change anything XD

I sadly agree..

And it kind of ruins it he promises "prices" <.<.. Dont try to make people come by promising them stuff xD..

But it could be nice if it acually worked when people are trying to tell nexon what their costumeres acually wants (even tough they should know -.-)
Back to top Go down
Smithers
Cloud Leopard
Cloud Leopard
Smithers

Maple on strike.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maple on strike.    Maple on strike.  EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 2:26 am

ANGEL!<3
Back to top Go down
TheMedic

Maple on strike.  Empty
PostSubject: Will it help?   Maple on strike.  EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 9:19 am

I'll be there, count on that!
~ Don't mind getting a whipser as reminder, kinda busy all the time ^^

erm, I actually came to watch for tha banner and see if improvements could be made
can't find it without registering, i guess.

And Hyee Pepsi Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Smithers
Cloud Leopard
Cloud Leopard
Smithers

Maple on strike.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maple on strike.    Maple on strike.  EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 8:40 pm

trololol i thinkk this protest is so fawking useless.. we come with 1000 maplers.. poof 1 dc hacker and were doomed Very Happy lololol What a Face
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Maple on strike.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maple on strike.    Maple on strike.  Empty

Back to top Go down

Maple on strike.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wave Guild Forum :: Public Discussions and Information :: Public Chat-
Jump to: