Wave Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the members and friends of people in Wave on EMS

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» S> STUFFZ for mercedes and stuffz
Cartof's application to Wave EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 8:53 am by TacoTamer

» Ignorance Forum, we moved :O
Cartof's application to Wave EmptySat May 12, 2012 7:47 pm by Pepsi

» Anyone got contact to MrFlapsie
Cartof's application to Wave EmptyFri May 11, 2012 7:32 am by Zinjie

» Going 200 [03-05-12] 22.00
Cartof's application to Wave EmptyFri May 04, 2012 8:29 pm by Raleb

» 2 Questions!
Cartof's application to Wave EmptyThu May 03, 2012 9:00 pm by Pumba

» game smokeydk (sharjeel) is playing
Cartof's application to Wave EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 11:53 pm by marle

» BAM!
Cartof's application to Wave EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 7:44 pm by Charma

» Now really bye guys
Cartof's application to Wave EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 7:14 am by Raleb

» Application to TheEnd: DEADHOMIEZ
Cartof's application to Wave EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 1:56 am by HitOfDestiny

Top posting users this month
No user

Cartof's application to Wave

Go down 
+3
R3m1xz
Hangas
cartof
7 posters
AuthorMessage
cartof
Snail
Snail
cartof

Cartof's application to Wave Empty
PostSubject: Cartof's application to Wave   Cartof's application to Wave EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 12:26 am

IGN - cartof
Level - 129
Class - Bow Master
Name - Mark
Age - 16
Country - Romanian
Gender – Male

Hello there !!!My name is Katona Mark and I’m 16 years old. My birthday is on 24th april and I’m leaving in Romania.
I’ve heard about this guild from my cousin Alex (ign alex010) and he wants me to be he’s guildie. He also told me that this is a cool guild with awesome people. I want to join wave because it seems to be a nice guild with all kind of activities such as: boss runs, cwkpq and more others and for making new friends .
In my opinion you should invite me for the simple reason that we’ll have fun together and understand very well. I expect all the best from you ‘coz I didn’t heard anything rong about you(for now).
I was in several guilds(BlackAngels,Thecookie,Discordia,) and I left them from the next 3 reasons:
1. Inactive people
2. Rude mates
3. Wanted something better such as boss runs, some nice subject to talk and ,of course, the lack of rudeness(don’t know if that’s a word).

I don’t have a clear goal in Maple as long as I feel good. All I want is ,let’s say lv 150 on main Very Happy.I don’t know what other characters you might know but my cousin knows about my db(OakShadow).
I started to play this game 3 years ago right after Tomatita event. I usually play a little bit every day.

My training speed is very low about 0/1 because I’m very lazy when we talk about grinding.
My eq are almost totally lame(my attack range is 3.5k-5.6k).I don’t play for damage.
After Big-Bang my knowledge would be 3-4.
I like to talk so 4-5 would be ok.
I charged nx just once and I don’t think I’m ever going to do it again,so 0
I washed my HP just once(had an AP reset from an event) and my INT eq are inexistent .

I say that hacks ruins the pleasure of paying but all I would use is Auto pick-up. I used the KoC spirit hack until NEXON patched it.
I hope this is what it must be so reply soon Smile
Back to top Go down
Hangas
Dragon Egg
Dragon Egg
Hangas

PostSubject: Re: Cartof's application to Wave   Cartof's application to Wave EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 12:29 am

Big yes from meeeeee <3
Back to top Go down
R3m1xz
Black Pig
Black Pig
R3m1xz

PostSubject: Re: Cartof's application to Wave   Cartof's application to Wave EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 12:53 am

I'm having my doubts tbh.. Since we kinda need HIGH lvl's that can assist on HT,Zak,etc.. so damage/grinding etc would be highly needed,

Not saying no yet,

Ima just think 'bout my answer a bit. Surprised
Back to top Go down
Zinjie
Pink Bean
Pink Bean
Zinjie

PostSubject: Re: Cartof's application to Wave   Cartof's application to Wave EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 5:08 am

how can ur dmg range be 3,5k - 4k ish o.O after big bang?
well you seems cool friendly BUT

for me, if you is going to join, you have to proofe your self, in getting better equipment fast Razz
It should be verry easy atm i guess, alot cheap equips on market

Ill vote yes, if you can get some better equip too Wink

(im not chosing peoples on theirs equip, for me you seem verry active in chat, but to lazy
doing grind and getting stuffs, thats fine but in the end, we need help at bosses and as much
dmg as possible)
Smile
And no auto picking up haxing at all, we stay clean in wave
if you cant stay 100% clean I'll vote no, even auto click
Back to top Go down
Pepsi
Red Dragon
Red Dragon
Pepsi

PostSubject: Re: Cartof's application to Wave   Cartof's application to Wave EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 5:31 am

It was a fairly good application. The last few lines were a bit worrying though. You would still consider using auto-loot?
Back to top Go down
http://www.waveems.com
Hangas
Dragon Egg
Dragon Egg
Hangas

PostSubject: Re: Cartof's application to Wave   Cartof's application to Wave EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 6:05 am

Pepsi wrote:
It was a fairly good application. The last few lines were a bit worrying though. You would still consider using auto-loot?
he ment autoloot @ pet
Back to top Go down
Zinjie
Pink Bean
Pink Bean
Zinjie

PostSubject: Re: Cartof's application to Wave   Cartof's application to Wave EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 7:26 am

Hangas wrote:
Pepsi wrote:
he ment autoloot @ pet

Mmmm What Was KoC spirit hack?
Just a joke or?
Back to top Go down
Smithers
Cloud Leopard
Cloud Leopard
Smithers

PostSubject: Re: Cartof's application to Wave   Cartof's application to Wave EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 7:55 pm

Zinjie wrote:
Hangas wrote:
Pepsi wrote:
he ment autoloot @ pet

Just a joke or?

koc hack was awesome Very Happy
joke joke ^^
Back to top Go down
Pepsi
Red Dragon
Red Dragon
Pepsi

PostSubject: Re: Cartof's application to Wave   Cartof's application to Wave EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 8:19 pm

Smithers wrote:
Zinjie wrote:
Hangas wrote:
Pepsi wrote:
he ment autoloot @ pet

Just a joke or?

joke joke ^^

The way he said it made it sound like he meant something else, especially because it was written while talking about hacks.

The KoC spirit hack was one that made the 1st job KoC spirit hit every mob on the map quite fast. It was one of the more used hacks and a lot of people started hacking around then.
Back to top Go down
Zinjie
Pink Bean
Pink Bean
Zinjie

PostSubject: Re: Cartof's application to Wave   Cartof's application to Wave EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 9:10 pm

Pepsi wrote:
Smithers wrote:
Zinjie wrote:
Hangas wrote:
Pepsi wrote:
he ment autoloot @ pet

Just a joke or?

joke joke ^^

The way he said it made it sound like he meant something else, especially because it was written while talking about hacks.

The KoC spirit hack was one that made the 1st job KoC spirit hit every mob on the map quite fast. It was one of the more used hacks and a lot of people started hacking around then.

Okay thanks for info.

Your planning useing hacks again? o.o
never got that straight

Or im just really dump xD that you only picked up items for other peoples useing that hack?
Back to top Go down
Smithers
Cloud Leopard
Cloud Leopard
Smithers

PostSubject: Re: Cartof's application to Wave   Cartof's application to Wave EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 9:52 pm

Zinjie wrote:
Pepsi wrote:
Smithers wrote:
Zinjie wrote:
Hangas wrote:
Pepsi wrote:
he ment autoloot @ pet

Just a joke or?

joke joke ^^

Okay thanks for info.

Your planning useing hacks again? o.o
never got that straight

Or im just really dump xD that you only picked up items for other peoples useing that hack?

what zinji is trying to say is he hacked to 120 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Zinjie
Pink Bean
Pink Bean
Zinjie

PostSubject: Re: Cartof's application to Wave   Cartof's application to Wave EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 9:53 pm

nope.

Trying to not misunderstand anything!

Back to top Go down
Smithers
Cloud Leopard
Cloud Leopard
Smithers

PostSubject: Re: Cartof's application to Wave   Cartof's application to Wave EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 9:57 pm

already got a brain crash..!
Back to top Go down
cartof
Snail
Snail
cartof

PostSubject: Re: Cartof's application to Wave   Cartof's application to Wave EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 4:56 am

I'm saying that i hacked just once.I used that koc hack and that was all because i don't want to get bann or to be missunderstood.Evan if i'm lazy when we talk about grinding i still won't hack because there isn't any pleasre in leveling the easy way, sides i would already be lv 200 Razz
Back to top Go down
Zinjie
Pink Bean
Pink Bean
Zinjie

PostSubject: Re: Cartof's application to Wave   Cartof's application to Wave EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 5:10 pm

cartof wrote:
I'm saying that i hacked just once.I used that koc hack and that was all because i don't want to get bann or to be missunderstood.Evan if i'm lazy when we talk about grinding i still won't hack because there isn't any pleasre in leveling the easy way, sides i would already be lv 200 Razz

Okay, Smile ill still vote yes, but prommis to work on your equip Very Happy
dont get dead in lazyness and forget everything about upgrading equip Razz

Im not saying, you need better equip like 2WEEKS! no no, take your time Smile but do something about it too

EDIT: Ok those who dident vote, or said "maby" please give a answer asap, we dont wannt to make applyers waiting
to long Smile
Back to top Go down
Charma
Dragon Egg
Dragon Egg
Charma

PostSubject: Re: Cartof's application to Wave   Cartof's application to Wave EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 6:49 pm

Im not sure, tbh I cant see what it is thats making him fit in besites he likes to talk? Rolling Eyes .. In the maple part he dosent really have anything to fit in(not really high, lvl or ok gear stuff etc..), excep he wanna do some pq´s and stuff?

But maybe thats just cuz im blond?
Back to top Go down
Smithers
Cloud Leopard
Cloud Leopard
Smithers

PostSubject: Re: Cartof's application to Wave   Cartof's application to Wave EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 9:54 pm

atleast he is online Very Happy
Back to top Go down
cartof
Snail
Snail
cartof

PostSubject: Re: Cartof's application to Wave   Cartof's application to Wave EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 10:15 pm

i'll do my best Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Pepsi
Red Dragon
Red Dragon
Pepsi

PostSubject: Re: Cartof's application to Wave   Cartof's application to Wave EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 11:33 pm

cartof wrote:

Getting to 200 with hacks would still take a long time, with the most recent sheep exploit it would still take about a week of hacking.

I'll accept you as a Trial for now. I'm not entirely sure why its a trial but anyway... Talk to PepsiBandit, Charma or SimplyWild in game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cartof's application to Wave   Cartof's application to Wave Empty

Back to top Go down

Cartof's application to Wave
Page 1 of 1