Wave Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the members and friends of people in Wave on EMS

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» S> STUFFZ for mercedes and stuffz
Application to Wave: Pyrhic EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 8:53 am by TacoTamer

» Ignorance Forum, we moved :O
Application to Wave: Pyrhic EmptySat May 12, 2012 7:47 pm by Pepsi

» Anyone got contact to MrFlapsie
Application to Wave: Pyrhic EmptyFri May 11, 2012 7:32 am by Zinjie

» Going 200 [03-05-12] 22.00
Application to Wave: Pyrhic EmptyFri May 04, 2012 8:29 pm by Raleb

» 2 Questions!
Application to Wave: Pyrhic EmptyThu May 03, 2012 9:00 pm by Pumba

» game smokeydk (sharjeel) is playing
Application to Wave: Pyrhic EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 11:53 pm by marle

» BAM!
Application to Wave: Pyrhic EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 7:44 pm by Charma

» Now really bye guys
Application to Wave: Pyrhic EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 7:14 am by Raleb

» Application to TheEnd: DEADHOMIEZ
Application to Wave: Pyrhic EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 1:56 am by HitOfDestiny

Top posting users this month
No user

Application to Wave: Pyrhic

Go down 
+6
raice
HitOfDestiny
2Daggerz
Zinjie
Bullets
Pyrhic
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Pyrhic
Golden Pig
Golden Pig

Application to Wave: Pyrhic Empty
PostSubject: Application to Wave: Pyrhic   Application to Wave: Pyrhic EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 9:53 pm

IGN - Pyrhic
Level - 159
Class - Paladin
Name - Alex
Age - 17
Country - England
Gender - Male

Information

How did you hear of Wave?
- Well, I remebered Rebirth back in the day being one of the more prestigious guilds. I'd also seen plenty of people from Wave in-game and heard of though others.

Who do you actually know in the guild?
- I wouldn't say I know anyone particularly well, although I think i've talked or run into several members at some point or another

Why do you want to join Wave?
- Because im looking for an active community of organised, decent level-and-gear-wise, with good communication between members. From what i've seen you guys fit the bill pretty well.

What do you expect from us?
- Good activity, organised runs, a progressive atmosphere and a nice social enviroment

What guilds have you been in before and why did you leave them?
- Aurae - The original guild to Eave, was inactive and I didnt get on with the leader. Although thats a few years back
- UndiesPatrol - Was very few active members, by the time I hit 4th job and needed to do htpq there was never anyone online and the people who i'd joined with no longer played
- Serene - Stayed there for over a year, during the massive dupping and blatent hacking the leader decided the game was no longer worth his time and moved to Atlantica Online along with 5 other members or so. At this point in time I didnt care too much for ms and played AO for 3 months or so.
- UndiesPatrol - When I started playing again I rejoined here, mainly as a social thing, I knew they didnt do runs or anything. Left when I heard Serene had a 'remake'
- Club69 - Alot of Ex-Serene people started up this guild. Had issues with how it was run, as a Jr to the guild my decisions/judgements got pretty much ignored. Resulted in alot of reckless recruiting, including people who couldnt speak English, ie wasnt possable to communicate/organise anything.

What's your goal or plan for the future in MapleStory?
- Currently getting my Paladin to 18x, all important skills maxed. Although will take it to 200 eventually, I'm not the kind of guy who makes a new char every week or so. Also I'd like to have a HT solo under my belt at some point, but thats future stuff.

Do you have any other characters that we might know?
-WinterStylez - Bishop, Old main, took it to 18x
-Antonío - Gunslinger, Was going to be my next char, but then realised how much washing would cost and had already spent most of my funds on miracles whilst they were piggmy exclusive
Frostbité - Soulmaster, lv120, finnished with.

When did you start playing MapleStory?
- 2008/9

How often are you online?
- Recently moved into a studio flat, although I spend very little time there, in halls of residence type stuff atm, and havent sorted internet at my flat yet. So i'll either be online close to daily or not at all, untill I get something sorted out. Although with it being exam season I wont be able to play quite as much as id like to.

Give yourself points from 0 to 5 (5 being high, 0 being low) at the following things:
Training speed -3
Equips - 2
Maple-knowledge -5
Talkativeness - 4
Cash Shoppy - 4

Stats of your Equips? - (Don't say 'Good/Bad'. Post your equips.)
157 att 1h sword speargrave
18 att shield u/h
21 att lv100 warrior glove
8 att belt (got my eyes on a 12 and 19 att one, depending how funding works out)
8 att pac
15 att mon
Golden, lilin's and evo ring
Total of 57% str so far.

Have you HP washed ? - No. However planning on when other gear is sorted although will most likely be 1 year+ down the line

Int Equips ? - (to wash... So exept for mages)
-Leveled with between 90-120 int

Maple morals (What do you think about those and would you use them/do it?)

Hacking? Game-breaking, those two faced 'legits' particularly fuck my off
Glitching? Situational. Personaly I found the Doom glitch at newties funny as hell, but im probably easily ammused. Transport glitches are a nice touch to the game, even if unintentional.
KSing? 9 times out of 10 if ks'ed i'd just cc straight away to save the effort + grind speed. Although if another party tries to steal my lhc ch or a friend's, in my books its fair play to 'ks' back
Scamming? No. Money/items can be bought easily enough, reputation cant.
Helping a guildie with a quest for an hour or two?
In general sure, although would depend on how much time I have/what im doing at the time.

Write few important facts about yourself...

Well, Im currently still in full time education, studying Maths Physics and Economics, next year moving on to Finnancial Economics. I've been playing basketball now for the last 3 years and apart from ms thats pretty much my thing, MW3, TF2 and Skyrim probably distracted me too much but im back on track now. Currently training for an overnight run which is ment to start from 8pm and finnish at 8 am, which is in 2 months or so. As a lazy ass gamer, its half killing me but looking forward to finnishing at 8am and going straight to Burger Kind and getting an XXL cheese and backon burger (totaly not my entire motivation). Music-wise I've been getting into hip-hop recently, Army of the Pharaos and Snowgoons and thier collabs have me hooked. Both groups combine beautiful instumentals with some pretty wack lyrics. Both unique.

Well, thats pretty much it I guess, feel free to ask any questions~
Back to top Go down
Bullets
White Tiger
White Tiger
Bullets

PostSubject: Re: Application to Wave: Pyrhic   Application to Wave: Pyrhic EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 10:38 pm

Very Nice apply 1 thing: get to know more people that's à big profit. Yes if you meet more people. GL
Back to top Go down
Zinjie
Pink Bean
Pink Bean
Zinjie

PostSubject: Re: Application to Wave: Pyrhic   Application to Wave: Pyrhic EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 10:41 pm

I just had to say This(even tho. I prommised not to vote anymore):
BEST APPLY EVER!!!
No1 Will beat that!!!! Smile
So honest, and your mature Smile
Back to top Go down
2Daggerz
Golden Pig
Golden Pig

PostSubject: Re: Application to Wave: Pyrhic   Application to Wave: Pyrhic EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 11:38 pm

You owned the application.

No doubt it will be a yes because u sound like a guy i would love to talk to
and u killed the application :p
Back to top Go down
HitOfDestiny
Husky
Husky
HitOfDestiny

PostSubject: Re: Application to Wave: Pyrhic   Application to Wave: Pyrhic EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 12:53 am

well i know club69 cuz many friends of mine are in it (yeah something goes wrong in the guild)
and i was in serene , too

well i think you will fit in and we need warriors (pala ftw)
so a big YES from me Wink

Back to top Go down
Bullets
White Tiger
White Tiger
Bullets

PostSubject: Re: Application to Wave: Pyrhic   Application to Wave: Pyrhic EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 1:10 am

Just accept him no one will vote no
Back to top Go down
raice
White Tiger
White Tiger
raice

PostSubject: Re: Application to Wave: Pyrhic   Application to Wave: Pyrhic EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 1:55 am

Bullets wrote:
Even so, he should still get votes like anyone else;)

I will like to say i'm happy to say yes to this application.
Altough everyone keeps saying best application ever, then they clearly don't remember mine;p

But nevertheless, you seem like an awesome guy, you seem mature and relaxed, and you have been in a guild i like very much "undiespatrol"^^
Your gear and lvl are really a good addition to our guild.

In my head, you don't need to know people with that ind of attitude you have:p
We will get to know you when you are in the guild and i'm sure you will find in great.
My only concern is that if things get tuff sometimes, then i hope you are not the type to leave us like some left us for solaris when things got tuff back in the rebirth days.

anyway, big time YES, and gl getting in Wave^^
Back to top Go down
Pyrhic
Golden Pig
Golden Pig

PostSubject: Re: Application to Wave: Pyrhic   Application to Wave: Pyrhic EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 2:47 am

raice wrote:
My only concern is that if things get tuff sometimes, then i hope you are not the type to leave us like some left us for solaris when things got tuff back in the rebirth days.

Dont worry im not the kind of person who jumps around. Serene I was in for well over a year, and Club69 due to poor organisation and communication which ended with the direction and feel to the guild totaly changed. (Im currently still in Club69 as the union chat is useful, although been looking around now for a month or so)

And thanks for the support so far guys Smile
Back to top Go down
raice
White Tiger
White Tiger
raice

PostSubject: Re: Application to Wave: Pyrhic   Application to Wave: Pyrhic EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 3:37 am

Pyrhic wrote:
raice wrote:

Dont worry im not the kind of person who jumps around. Serene I was in for well over a year, and Club69 due to poor organisation and communication which ended with the direction and feel to the guild totaly changed. (Im currently still in Club69 as the union chat is useful, although been looking around now for a month or so)

And thanks for the support so far guys Smile

Well if you are faithful to the guild, i have absolutly nothing but yes to say to your apply, and guys, hurry up and vote him in! xD
Slowpokes:p
Back to top Go down
Raleb
Dragon Egg
Dragon Egg
Raleb

PostSubject: Re: Application to Wave: Pyrhic   Application to Wave: Pyrhic EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 4:07 am

I would like to get you better to know before i vote Razz. You seem like a great guy with quiet alot maple experience. You could always track me down on EpicYale/RalebE3 to have a conversation and hear your vote from me =P.
Back to top Go down
HitOfDestiny
Husky
Husky
HitOfDestiny

PostSubject: Re: Application to Wave: Pyrhic   Application to Wave: Pyrhic EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 6:13 am

raleb just dont do on mr big boss govote your YES cuz you will always find something positiv on a human Smile
(well not if hes a hacker but i don't think so)
Very Happy!
Back to top Go down
Bullets
White Tiger
White Tiger
Bullets

PostSubject: Re: Application to Wave: Pyrhic   Application to Wave: Pyrhic EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 7:10 am

XD
Back to top Go down
Sunderz
Ninja
Ninja
Sunderz

PostSubject: Re: Application to Wave: Pyrhic   Application to Wave: Pyrhic EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 8:15 am

Bullets wrote:
Nope, just as everyone else everyone need to get the chance to vote.

I like your apply so far. I wont vote before we have a little chat ingame Very Happy I made two times a fault mistake by voting, dont want to make a new one Razz When Im not grinding Im mostly in the guild fm (CH3 FM2), else you can wisper me on xSunder or xSunderz
Back to top Go down
Raleb
Dragon Egg
Dragon Egg
Raleb

PostSubject: Re: Application to Wave: Pyrhic   Application to Wave: Pyrhic EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 9:17 am

HitOfDestiny wrote:
raleb just dont do on mr big boss govote your YES cuz you will always find something positiv on a human Smile
(well not if hes a hacker but i don't think so)
Very Happy!

The thing i can read on a person is actually if they hack/scam. And yes, i like when theres something positiv by someone. That makes me more intrested in the person.
Back to top Go down
HitOfDestiny
Husky
Husky
HitOfDestiny

PostSubject: Re: Application to Wave: Pyrhic   Application to Wave: Pyrhic EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 9:28 am

he can speak english = positiv = YES?
Back to top Go down
raice
White Tiger
White Tiger
raice

PostSubject: Re: Application to Wave: Pyrhic   Application to Wave: Pyrhic EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 10:03 am

Sry for going off topic here, but i gotta say, you guys are really too wierd you know that?:p
Back to top Go down
HitOfDestiny
Husky
Husky
HitOfDestiny

PostSubject: Re: Application to Wave: Pyrhic   Application to Wave: Pyrhic EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 11:17 am

yep Smile
Back to top Go down
CurlyDima
Golden Pig
Golden Pig
CurlyDima

PostSubject: Re: Application to Wave: Pyrhic   Application to Wave: Pyrhic EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 11:47 am

You're reminding me of someone called "Angel".

Who's with me?

You seem to be a really likeable guy, I think you'd be in a solid part of our guild. As such it is a "yes" from me.

Back to top Go down
http://dimaateurhamster@googlemail.com
Pepsi
Red Dragon
Red Dragon
Pepsi

PostSubject: Re: Application to Wave: Pyrhic   Application to Wave: Pyrhic EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 3:03 pm

Nice application. Talked with him before he applied. I would be happy for you to join the guild.
Back to top Go down
http://www.waveems.com
raice
White Tiger
White Tiger
raice

PostSubject: Re: Application to Wave: Pyrhic   Application to Wave: Pyrhic EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 6:26 pm

CurlyDima wrote:
You're reminding me of someone called "Angel".

Who's with me?

You seem to be a really likeable guy, I think you'd be in a solid part of our guild. As such it is a "yes" from me.

Sorry dima i have only known Angel for about a year or so, but i don't find any resemblance:i
To me he's seems nice, and Angel is nice too, that's what i can see they have in common xD

But Angel is the one i grinded with up til lvl 149, when she became lvl 200 with her db^^
She's the best grind partner i have ever had xD
Not only because she was funny and nice and such, but more because she was strict and fast and a little funny too. at least she was the start of me getting good at grinding;)

Sry for off topic:p
Back to top Go down
Bullets
White Tiger
White Tiger
Bullets

PostSubject: Re: Application to Wave: Pyrhic   Application to Wave: Pyrhic EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 8:58 pm

Did you know bananas are blue?
Back to top Go down
Pepsi
Red Dragon
Red Dragon
Pepsi

PostSubject: Re: Application to Wave: Pyrhic   Application to Wave: Pyrhic EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 12:10 pm

Accepted. Talk to a one of the following people for an invite:

PepsiBandit
Zinie
Vesica
Charma
SimplyWild
KitMit
Back to top Go down
http://www.waveems.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application to Wave: Pyrhic   Application to Wave: Pyrhic Empty

Back to top Go down

Application to Wave: Pyrhic
Page 1 of 1